Hi Thingonitsown, well done, my main project consists of such an art style and I'd be grateful if you joined our discord (You can find it by clicking on my name).
Heroes and Monsters - RPG characters
A downloadable asset pack
A selection of sprites created for various projects I have been working on.
The style is based on DungeonTileset by 0x72 (https://0x72.itch.io/dungeontileset-ii) and Enchanted Forest Characters by Superdark (https://superdark.itch.io/enchanted-forest-characters).
You can find several different versions of some creatures as I developed my style. The characters all feature a dark pixel outline, and their basic size is 16x16, though often going beyond that, up to a max of 32x32. They all have eight frames of animation - four frames for standing idle and four frames for running.
The following creatures are included:
- Orc Warrior, Orc Shaman, Troll Hunter, Undead Rogue, Tauren Druid, Troll Mage, Undead Warlock, Orc Soldier
- Human Paladin, Dwarf Shaman, Human Mage, Gnome Warlock, Dwarf Priest, Human Soldier
- Small boar (3 varieties), Small Cat (4 varieties), Small Wolf, Small Sheep
- Catform and Bearform
- Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus, Felhound
- Murlocs (5 varieties)
- Crab (2 varieties), Scorpion (2 varieties), Ooze (3 varieties)
- Quilboar (3 varieties)
- Plainstrider (2 varieties), Raptor (3 varieties)
- Wolf (3 varieties), Big Cat (7 varieties), Lion
- Owl (2 varieties), Vulture (2 varieties)
- Bear (3 varieties), Crocodile (3 varieties)
There's a total of 74 characters, each with 8 subimages, for a total of 592 frames.
Download comes with images combined in one .png AND as seperate .png in their own folder.
This asset has no price, like the original. It can be used in your own projects, commercial or otherwise, no fuss required. Please let me know, though, I'd like to see -o.o-
Click download now to get access to the following files: